Home | Zones | Log in | Register

Place Thread ~ Share your RBXLs!

opensource places rbxls

Nobody
 ⬇︎ 
Page 1 of /1

Bombroads
Bombroads. It’s like Crossroads, but with more bombs. Made for 2012 (any version)

❐ bombroads.rbxl (4.0 MB)

I don’t really know how else to convey what’s different other than the average K/D ratio:
Screenshot_401.png

I should probably spread around Spooking Out, a Novetus contest place (re-converted to roblox assets to work with ORRH) created by me and realjame

❐ Spooking Out 2010M.rbxl (9.3 MB)

(made for 2010M)

tobu.fi

I’ll also spread around a few more places β€” such as…

• An alternate version of Work At A Pizza Place that I created for a scrapped web series. Meant for 2010L.

❐ Work At A Pizza Place AU.rbxl (7.5 MB)

• A β€œfunny” version of crossroads which I created during Film & Video class in 2022, which would later be in the inspiration behind my video β€œTHE FUNNY ONE SLINGSHOT COMMERCIAL” (… I don’t remember why I named it that. This should work for most clients 2007M+)

❐ funny_crossroads.rbxl (4.7 MB)

• And last for now, a version of Crossroads which includes the trowel and various gears from mid(?) 2009 that I found on a gear wall model from the same time-frame. Not very balanced. Intended for 2009M.

❐ Gear Crossroads.rbxl (4.6 MB)

tobu.fi

… Also just realized I didn’t format my place files correctly. Oops!

• Spooking Out!:
    vlc_wO1SEdEp9d.png

• Work At A Pizza Place AU

• Funny Crossroads
    vlc_bMlS6IVF71.png

• Gear Crossroads (also forgot to say that you get different gears each life…)
    RobloxApp_3NqBlk7fOf.png

tobu.fi

• Work At A Pizza Place AU

(offtopic but) This actually seems like a cool series, wish it wasnt scrapped :(

The eye sees all.

Sky Battle(?)

an experiment from a year ago, "what if i tried to make a brickbattle map in the oldest available client?"

❐ Sky Battle.rbxl (1.3 MB)

this is a very barebones W.I.P. version that really only has one of my ideas for the map implemented, which is destructible terrain that affects the map's gameplay (in the form of the bridges). there was a more developed version but i think i accidentally deleted that one... oops!

i made this when i pretty much JUST learned what novetus was, so with the knowledge i have today i probably would've made this for a later client, considering what i was going for would've fallen apart with more than like 8 people in the game at once

i'm not going to touch this ever again and i think i may as well share the very early attempts of a year-ago me trying to do something i thought was cool

Screenshot_2.png

sickest dude
Reply:
To reply to this thread, please join this community.
Pages: 1
1 person is reading this thread now.
← Thread List | ↑ Top